”You can never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
- Buckminster Fuller
The Soul of a GroupGroup Work is an area where deep transformation emerges. There is something poignant and cathartic about exploring and expressing ourselves in front of a group of compassionate people. The group energy and support makes hiding or resisting much more difficult, because of this, group work becomes a most potent space for healing and rediscovering our Wholeness.
The Process of Group Work
• We explore and undo the knots that bind us to our current painful situations and keep us stuck in our cycles of unhappiness.
• We reclaim the wisdom, freedom and playful spontaneity that was once present in our life, before being weight down by our mind and circumstances.
• Through a deep and compassionate exploration of unresolved pain, traumas and difficult emotions, we meet, heal and integrate the parts of us that are still lost and held captive.
• We awaken and open our hearts, living wide awake and wide open, fearless and present to all of life without being invaded or evading.
• Depending on the number of people and the time left, the group may ends with some relaxing and playful movement or dancing to release and integrate any residue left in the body.
The Aliveness of Group Work
IlsaComteAdair@gmail.com Ph: 303-324-8204
|Presence . Peace . Passion . Possibilities|